19 July 2010

Took the at home business plunge...

Last night I signed on to be a consultant for Usborne Books. I am hoping it works out for my kids and my bank account. It would be great to earn some extra income and bring new books into the home.

The program is pretty straight forward. I book parties, sell books and maintain a webpage. The start-up was only $50. The webpage was up and running within 24 hours.

My goal is to bring in $300 a month to cover the kids preschool costs. Anything over that amount will go into our savings. It would be great to have some breathing room to do the things we want (like birthday parties LOL).

So if you know a kid or have a friend who has a kid I will shamelessly ask you to support my venture. Hit up the webpage and order some books. They have everything you could want from Aesop's Fables to 100 Science Experiments. There is something for everyone - and its just one of the reasons I wanted to sign on.

They also offer incentives if you would like to give it a shot as well. I'll let you all know how I do - well - you'll be a big part of how I do. Wish me luck!

~Jinger

No comments:

Post a Comment